Rent a bike
Trips by bike:
– Sighişoara town center – St. Dimitrie Monastery on secondary road, about 2 hours – Apold (28 km round trip, 3-5 hours) – follow the county road DJ106; the way back could be Apold – Vulcan – Aurel Vlaicu Sighişoara)
– Apold (around 30 km, duration 6 hours, via Breite Oak Three Reserve, following the trail from the Ana Ipatescu street, on the top on the trail turning left follow the red line, after aprox. 10 km turn left following the blue line to Apold. Turn back to Sighisoara on the county road DJ106.
– Biertan by bike, 3-4 hours 40 km one way; follow the secondary road biking next to the Târnava Mare river. On the way back you could take the train from Dumbrăveni (20 km distance from Sighişoara).
In addition to our bike rental:
– During the year our agency is involved in organizing of the Bike&Brunches (biking&traditional meal)
– Providing a map with the walking trails of the Transylvanian Highlands, you can make your own bike tour.