Cycle trough rolling hills and traditional villages or try more strenuous routes, over rough terrain and steep hills; discover on two wheels the unique way to feel the nature, flowering meadows, experiencing the local life, visiting the fortified churches.
We have well-maintained, good quality mountain bikes (Kross Level R1 and Merida Kalahary 8) for rent. For all bike rentals, a helmet, lock, and handlebar bag are included in the rental price.
Bike rental in Sighişoara
Our company owns well-maintained, good quality mountain bikes (Kross Level R1 and Merida Kalahary 8) for rent.
Prices of the bike rental:
Mountain bike 15 EUR/day
eBike 40 EUR/day
NEW: We can provide electric bikes, only with specialized guide for rent.
Trips by bike:
– Sighişoara town center – St. Dimitrie Monastery on secondary road, about 2 hours – Apold (28 km round trip, 3-5 hours) – follow the county road DJ106; the way back could be Apold – Vulcan – Aurel Vlaicu Sighişoara)
– Apold (around 30 km, duration 6 hours, via Breite Oak Three Reserve, following the trail from the Ana Ipatescu street, on the top on the trail turning left follow the red line, after aprox. 10 km turn left following the blue line to Apold. Turn back to Sighisoara on the county road DJ106.
– Biertan by bike, 3-4 hours 40 km one way; follow the secondary road biking next to the Târnava Mare river. On the way back you could take the train from Dumbrăveni (20 km distance from Sighişoara).
In addition to our bike rental:
– During the year our agency is involved in organizing of the BikeBrunches (biking&traditional meal)
– Providing a map with the walking trails of the Transylvanian Highlands, you can make your own bike tour.